BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN YOUR COMMUNITY!
- President: open
- Vice President: open
- Treasurer: anyone can run with the incumbent
- Recording Secretary: anyone can run with the incumbent
- Corresponding Secretary: open
- Directors – 3 seats
- Events Committee Chair: open (organizes the Easter Egg Hunt, Day-in-the-Park, & Santa Ride)
The Mago Vista Area Civic Association, Inc. (MVACA) was founded in 1953, and serves as the collective voice for communities in the Mago Vista Area peninsula of Anne Arundel County. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for our residents by consistently enhancing our communities in the following areas:
- Family & Community Events
- Safety & Public Concern Issues
- Improvements & Appearance of our Community
- Government & Local Law Enforcement
The MVACA relies soley on dues, contributions and sponsors to keep our organization funded.
Pay your $20 Annual Dues today!
The MVACA provides 3-4 major events throughout the year for our community. In addition, we are actively engaged with the County and Local Law Enforcement agencies regarding important issues that affect our community. Since many of our neighborhoods do not have active HOAs, the MVACA serves as the collective voice to ensure all 2,000 homes in our communities are provided the opportunity to be included in any major decisions that impact our community. We ask each household to invest in the MVACA by paying the annual $20.00 membership dues.
Please support the MVACA by paying your $20 Annual Dues Now!
You can easily pay your dues through PayPal or by mailing a check to:
P.O. Box 44
Arnold, MD 21012